Monday, July 12, 2010

Love Songs

You can serenade me anytime using your sensuous, pouty lips, you sexy young stud! He is nothing like Drake 'cuz he only, I think, sings love songs. Drake is into hip hop music while Jay Sean is mostly into love songs. He's my new boy (Justin Bieber doesn't count 'cuz he's too immature, too inexperience to know what love is like; I guess it's no prob to sing about love but still)! (Besides, Jay Sean doesn't swear, and Drake does.)
Love (in Jay Sean) is so fine right now. Sure, Justin Bieber is a sweetheart and a cutie pie, but how far can love go w/ an adorable baby? And what does JB know about love anyways? He's only 16. Sweet Jay Sean is so fine, ok, it doesn't hurt that his music-that both their music-is sick.
JB can sing of  oh, gosh, puppy love, crushes and first love. (Aw, shucks!) Jay Sean sing of love, love, love. (I love you so!) You are my boy!

Jay Sean,
You warm up my heart
like a warm summer's day.
You make me feel
all warm n' tingly inside.
You make me feel
nice n' warm even on a cold day.
Love carries no bounds.
You are my studmuffin.
You can serenade me anytime
w/ your wonderful, sensuous pouty lips.
Kiss me hungrily.
Love me
till your next album goes platinum

Justin Bieber,
You're a cute, wonderful darling
Going right for the puppy loves,
                              first love,
                              crushes
You are a teen hearttrob
Ev'ry young girl's sweet fantasy
Wishing they were your bf
Love will last forever in your teenaged mind                                                                
Think you're invincible
Till your heart gets broken
Into a billion pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment