Thursday, December 3, 2009

Europe!

Europe was fun! It was enticing! The sights were senic to say the least! I wish I can stay longer so that I can soak up the culture even longer. Man, oh, man it was great fun!
Wonder where are we going next?! Can't wait for our next adventure! We even went to the Swiss Alps! To London to visit the Queen (lol, not really)! We had Belgian waffles! We saw the Effiel Tower! We crossed the London Bridge! And saw the Tower of London! not to mention the Tower of London Bridge! And the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy! Also we went to Milan! In Venice, we went on a gondola ride! We went to Rome (it was our 1st stop-our last stop was London!) In Rome, we went to the Colosseum and Vatican and St. Peter's Square. (This space is too small to fit in to all the places we've been in Europe.)
A great time was had by all! What can I say about Europe that hadn't been said before? It's a great vacation spot, to say the least. I wish we stay longer cuz we were pampered European-style! The beds in hotel rooms were just right-so unforgivablely soft-it's impossible to wake up from! But we were always rushing anyway-we weren't able to enjoy the vacation really cuz we were part of a tour.
The food-it was great esp. the pasta in Italy (but the pizza was ok)! The Chinese food was ok! We ate lots of Chinese food-incredible, isn't it?!-but the tour was Chinese, so what can I say? The aforementioned waffles was good not bad! We mostly ate McDonalds-Good ol' McDonalds! Of the whole entire trip, I only saw two Starbucks-isn't that crazy?! There's is only one Subway!
I can't find Westlife, a boyband from Ireland in a Virgin store (yes, they still have Virgin over there.)
On the minus side, you have to pay for everything, and I don't just mean the purchases-I mean the extras like the bathrooms! The only place you don't have to pay for the bathroom is London. Our tour guide said it is cuz Europe is poor. Yeah, right! As if! I don't believe it for a second!
So there's Europe for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment