Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Be Careful...

...in your own neighborhood!
A murder occurred in the dead of the night (OK, afternoon, but still) in my neighborhood (Sunset District, San Francisco. And I thought this was a safe neighborhood like Richmond (the district not the city) as compare to Mission or even Mission Dolores (sorry-but Mission just isn't safe, to me anyway), but I guess it isn't... I guess nowhere is safe. Nowhere but nowhere is safe. Define safe for me, please and I'll show you a safe neighborhood. Cool? ¿Ya comprende? Anyways, what once thought was a safe neighborhood isn't anymore 'cause of the recent murder.
You gotta be on your toes at all times. You gotta be aware of your surroundings...or KAPOWIE!!!
You get into major trouble if you're not careful. So be alert and on at all times. Otherwise, your life-not to be a party pooper-might flash right right before your very eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment