Friday, April 23, 2010

Love Songs

 I'm in love w/ Johnny Gill, Keith Sweat, all those romantics all over again. They're right, Johnny Gill does have a smooth-oh-so-smooth-voice; I can't hardly believe he's still singing, making ladies swoon at their feet. Gotta give it to him, he is still foxy after all these years. He is a romantic after his own heart. :) 
 If only love & happiness were the answers to everything and I mean everything...
Those romantics, (esp. sweet hot Johnny Gill) knows their way to a girl's heart.
Their videos aren't derogatory towards women like those gangsta rap-hardcore if you well. You know how I'm against foul language. In rap videos, they litter w/ explicit, adult language, not for innocents' ears, though who's stopping 'em? I guess they used explicit language to nail home the point.
 Love songs are more mellow-I love 'em to death! Love songs-they are perfect for slow dancing under the moonlight. Ah, dream a little dream! It doesn't hurt that Johnny Gill is wonderful eye candy! Wish he is my arm candy!
Peace out, kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment