Saturday, April 3, 2010

Restaurant Review: Lori's Diner

Today I went to Lori's Diner with a friend. I totally recommend it! Not only was the atmosphere was excellent-it have a 50s vibe with all those 50s decor excluding the music, which wasn't 50s music; it was even better than Mel's Drive-In b/c the food's is inexpensive there than at Mel's. They have some stuff like ice cream sodas, which was excellent! that they don't have at Mel's. I have a vegetarian sandwich. It was good 'cept for the red onions. There are some things I like n' some things I hate, which are the red onions!
The service was wonderful!
Can't wait to go back there again!
I find out about this diner ages ago! So sorry it took me so long to try it out, but finally, finally I'm able to try it  out and it was good. No, make that excellent!
Kudos to Lori, whoever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment