Friday, March 26, 2010

Review:The Runaways

Though I don't condone the actions of the young teenaged band, the Runaways-Joan Jett's first band, which included the underage drinking, drug use, profanity (stuff we all heard before) it was overall a good-make that outstanding! movie. It tells how Joan Jett started the band the Runaways w/ Cherie Curry, who left after 1 year for family reasons. Remember 'Cherry Bomb'?! But even though Cherie Curry didn't continued singing-she went onto acting-Joan Jett started her own band, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts. Remember 'I Love Rock n' Roll'? Then she went solo.
I guess they went their separate ways, but remain friends. I mean, they were at the premiere of Runaways except for one member, whose name I forgot because I didn't really know 'em well. They were around before my time.
Peace Out ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment