Saturday, March 20, 2010

Free Willy! Free the Whales!

I hate how they mistreat animals for entertainment's sake. :( I hate what the pet owners do to the animals on America's Funniest Videos (AFV)! It is disagreeable, to say the least. I mean, they don't care about their pets; they only want the moolah that they get for winning their video or getting their video televised. Animals should be treated with the utmost respect, just like humans should be. Don't mistreat, that is abuse 'em, natch, for the sake of entertainment. Don't practice animal cruelty. I should hate going to the zoo, but I can't believe I'm saying this, but I looove going to the zoo. Zoos abuse and mistreat animals; it is another form of animal cruelty. They exhibit animals for pleasure-seekers, which is a form of animal cruelty. Any form of animal exhibitionism is a form of animal cruelty. It shouldn't happen!
Did you know in Hong Kong they eat dogs? Some people, not in Hong Kong, mind you, eat cats. It shouldn't happen at all. I heard of people abusing, mistreating, and wearing fur over here in the US. Over here in the US, stars don't wear anything as a form of protest for PETA. But eating dogs and/or cats?! That's insane! They must be corrupt or something over there or mustn't care about animals at all, so there. I know people over there are struggling, but aren't we all? But to eat animals? That's beyond insane! Crazy! I would never stoop so low as to eat cats and dogs, but cows and pigs (not to mention chickens)  are okay, just b/c everybody does so and it's part of our culture. Maybe it's part of their culture to eat dogs and/or cats, but not ours, nor do I want it to be. Thank goodness!
We may care about the planet and animals, but it doesn't mean we succumb our appetite as well. The planet might not be around for long, so we gotta take care of it. We gotta do our part in taking care of it and the people/animals occupying it for better or for worse, for good times and bad, we'll be there. (Excuse me, if I'm starting to sound like a sermon.) Well, life won't be the same without the planet and all its worldly creatures including us humans, whether we're being hateful or lovable toward each other. We gotta be good to each other and to the planet at large, otherwise there will be no one left to take care of the planet and us humans if we destroy the earth and its inhabitants. :(
Save the planet! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment