Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If Women Rule the World...

I pledge allegiance to the melting pot of the United States of America and to the democracy for which it stands, one nation under girl indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

If the world was only run by women, we wouldn't be in this economic depression. Sure, we girls like to spend money (shopping!) but we also like saving (saving for a new car). We would save the necessities like child care b/c of our maternal instiincts, no budget cuts of any kind for us! We know how it feels to be treated like less than equal.
In this alternate universe, women would end violence before it starts. No more wars n' destruction n' unnecessary loss of lives :(  How would women end war before it starts? Talking peacefully over a homemade meal will do the trick.
Everybody would have a job; they would be employed. There would be no such thing as downsizing, layoffs, or recession. Here's an idea: women would earn way more than men who did nothing. They would earn money for being homemakers-it is a difficult job; it's nothing and I mean nothing compare to bringing home the bacon. Homemakers and single-parents- not only single mothers- would get paid more than men who work at an office or anyplace outside of the home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not to be a cynic, but not all women are nice. One of my so-called friends, who's supposed to be my friend, talked about me behind my back. When I did something bad in turn-something I don't want to repeat right here for fear of retribution even though it happened oh-so-long-ago-she spread the word that I was a bad person so I got a bad reputation thruout the rest of my elementary school years and  high school years. I still get paranoid that people are talking, laughing,  just in general making fun of me behind my back.
I HATE HER! and yet she's one of my facebook 'friends.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even I have flaws, not everyone, including us ladies are perfect. When I was a kid, I acted terribly towards one of my friends, who had long hair.I love, just looooove pulling her hair. Looking back, I know how terrible I was. Oh, well let by gones be by gones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If women rule the world, it would be in chaos, with no boundaries.Everybody would be so totally, completely spoiled rotten b/c mothers wouldn't give in to their children. They would throw temper tantrums until their daddies give in to their every possible whim. Daddies favor their lil ones more than the mothers b/c they spoil their spawn oh-so-much. Oh,, mothers care and tend to children, but it's the daddies who spoil 'em rotten.
If they're spoiled as children, they're expected to be spoiled as adults too.Little girls grow up spoiled w/ stuffed animals and dolls.When they grow up, the expect to be spoiled w/ jewerly, clothes, men and much more! Spoiled little boys expected to be showered with expensive video games/video game systems, etc, etc. When they reach adulthood, these spoiled lil boys expect more like fancy jewerly, fast cars, women, and much more!
We can't have this kind of world, where everybody is spoiled. It is the parents' duty to teach their children morals of what is right n' wrong, to know what is to be expected of them, toknow what's appropriate at all times even when your emotions get the best of you. Your parents don't want you to be deprived, but don't be spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment