Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rest in Peace, Corey Haim :-(

Another star is dead of an overdose. :(  It's like 60s and 70s on repeat (This is not a good thing.) when all the stars died of an overdose. Although I didn't live through that era, I heard about it. Now another star's dead of an overdose.
What can I say? Maybe Corey Haim had a substance abuse problem, but I tend not to believe the hype. DON'T BELIEVE the HYPE!! Now another star had OD. Sad...
Feldman said that they won't be friends until Haim straighten up his act; don't want him to act up around his wife and kid. But I guess he didn't kick the habit. It was a losing battle, and at the end, he lost. So sad that he was gone before he achieve his comeback as an actor.
I like him as a kid. Can't hardly believe he was only 38 when he died. I liked all his movies when they paired him up with the other Corey, Corey Feldman, up. They were like brothers. Together they conquered the teen scene in the 80s.
He was the follower of the two Coreys; Feldman was the leader-he was the cute, cuddly one; Feldman was the wild, carefree one. Both were so young. Back in the days...
RIP Corey Haim. May you have fulfilled your dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment