Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Preview: The Runaways

From what I saw of the preview, The Runaways is da bomb! Make that a 'Cherry Bomb,' which was one of their songs. Sure, the movie, based on the true story of  Joan Jett band Runaways, may be rated R b/c of drugs, sexual innuedo, and language, but who hadn't seen those stuff before, whether it's from video games or whatnot.
I would totally love, looove to see Dakota Fanning & Kirsten Stewart as Cherie Currie & Joan Jett, respectively. My reasons? Well, I heard that Dakota Fanning & Kirsten Stewart actually sings in the movie! Boy, it would be such a riot to watch them or attempt to sing! Another reason I want to watch the movie is cause I want to watch rising actors acting as singers-can them make it? will they break-out as the  next Runaways girl band? Another reason is I dig girl bands! More grrrl power! I think Runaways started it all-started the evolution of 3-member girl band. We girls rule!! More grrrl power!

No comments:

Post a Comment