Thursday, August 26, 2010

...And She's Off!

I'm going, going, and I'm gone!
As of tomorrow, I'll be on the plane to guess where?
Shanghai, China-to go to the World Expo! I'm so totally psyched, I'm so totally stoked, whatever! No more schedules to content w/ (unless you count the travel itinerary, then it's rush, rush, rush till you lost all meaning of 'fun'). I can hardly wait to go to the World Expo, see what they have there. Last time I went was back in 87 in Vancouver when I was a mere babe, a tween, if that's they called them nowadays. Back then, the mascot was an astronaut.
I wonder what differences there will be this time around...? I know from the web and from a friend that went there that each country has its own pavilion. That's about it.
More interesting tidbits later on....
Hope life will stop for me while I'm gone, and if not, then keep on truckin'!
Won't be back to blogging till Sept 11 (yep, that Sept. 11-sounds ominous) Well, wish me luck on my journey to China and on my return trip home. I, unfortunately, will have to close up shop till Sept. 11, but don't worry, I'll still write the old-fashioned way-pen (or pencil, whichever is available, natch!) to paper.

Don't get heartsick w/o me! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment