Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to the Daily Grind...

Hi y'all! I"m back! And I'm rearing to go back to the daily grind that is work, school, etc. despite this awful cold I got over there. If you wanna know what kind of fun (or not!) I had over in China, you best read, my personal journal 'cuz I'm not gonna rewrite everything over again.
I missed being aroung hi-tech gadgets though. I felt stranded like I was on some sort of island, not on vacation. But I guess that's what vacation is all about: to be cut off from others while having fun. The main point of a vacation is to have fun. Fun in the humid weather that is China. Despite the long lines (somewhat like Disneyland) at the World Expo, it was kinda of fun to go to see the different countries pavilion and how they represented their countries. Cool! (Although the weather as I said before wasn't cool, it was humid...)

No comments:

Post a Comment