Thursday, September 16, 2010

Courage

Ever since I got back from my vacay, I've been such a fradey cat. I guess I like being sheltered and taken care of by my parental units these past coupla of weeks. I know I should have more courage, be more courageous, but I can't help it. I like being taken care of. I guess cuz I'm the baby of the family (my immediate family, that is). I like depending on my mom n' dad. I like leaning on others for help, literally. I'm scared of heights and other minor things like other loud, crazy thing. The least things just startle me like people talking loudly or I am afraid that a bowl will come crashing down on me when I'm trying to take it down from the cupboard.
/For once, I wish I was more courageous. Sure, I'm courageous enough to watch a slasher flick, but that's just entertainment... I want to be more courageous in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment