Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life As We Know It...

Life couldn't get better than this...
I've finally FINALLY got my life together, making my own way in the world- it's quite a feat! But I'm making it (w/o my *wonderful* parents) around) Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as the saying goes. I am loving it-just loving it! I love being independence!!! Not worrying about my parents hanging over me, breathing down my neck. I just l-o-v-e the freedom to be able to do make own things when and where I want w/o abiding under my parents' rules or 'laws,' as they called it. I can run my life my own way at my own pace, do whatever I please whenever I please!
Life has been going good so far!
Thanks to everybody who's been there to support me in my time of need! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'll bet my grandparents on both sides, esp. my maternal grandparents are looking down from heaven as proud as the day I graduated from SFSU or even from high school, Mercy High, SF.
XOXO ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment