Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Celebs Influence Ordinary Folks

I don't care about dos and donts of celebrity fashion. Why don't the paparazzi leave celebrities alone? They can't even go to the grocery story, wearing scrummy clothes w/o the paps at their heels, never mind at their front doors. But don't the most celebs live in a gated community? Nowadays even the reality stars, celebutants get exposure! Can you believe it? They don't even know the meaning of making it in Hollywood! It takes hard work to be successful in this biz. And here they are prancing around like some trust fund baby. I don't believe it!
Who's cares what they do to they do their bodies? Pierce, tattoo, botox, and a hundred different kinds of plastic surgery!  (To be truthful, I do! I'm totally into celebrity gossip. It kinda influence me that I should do some work on myself.) Well, I'm digress again... It's a shame that models and other celebrities can't appreciate their bodies. They all have to starve themselves to become bulimic or anorexic or until they died. (But believe you me, even I have my own body image issues, influenced by my folks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment