Monday, November 15, 2010

Animal Cruelty

Treat animals-like humans-w/ dignity, humanity and respect! Even animals have rights. Be an animal advocate.
Though the only animals I prefer are birds, rabbits hamsters (rodents, if you will) and lovely felines. (I'm a girl. Girls love their cats and boys love their dogs, so sue me ;P)
Dogs are a total and complete nuisance. Someone I know has a dog who is not housebroken. He terroizes me (I hate dog. Stupid mutts.) According to her, to wreck everything in her apartment. She now has to keep him in a cage. Poor thing is locked up in a cage all day long. What's the point in having a dog if you can't treat 'im right? A dog should be allowed to run around in the backyard not cooped up in a cage. He is chewing up your stuff cuz you won't let him have fun.
Also the other lady got a new kitty after kicking her old cat out for being a destroyer of all things inanimate. Is that any way to treat an animal? Nosirree bob it isn't!
How inhumane! How indecent!

1 comment: