Monday, November 1, 2010

Giants At the World Series!

From here on in, I'm gonna keep tabs on the Giants on the World Series.
Go Giants!
The SF Giants won Game 1 of the World Series with the score 11-7.  If they win the 1st game, they just might win the other games in the series.Gotta have faith that they'll win all the games in the World Series! It's crazy-I mean CRAZY-downtown near the ballpark, I'll bet. Don't want to be in that mob. Glad I'm just an armchair fan.We so took down Texas tonite. The TV sports reporter said we took down the best pitcher of the Texas Rangers. If that's the case, then they must suck! The Giants are the best-I
mean THE BEST!This Uribe dude is unstoppable. He's a force to be reckon with. It's not only the Uribe guy it's a team effort.

The Giants have come a long way, baby!

Game 2 of the World Series: the Giants won 9-0. They have remained undefeated unstoppable throughout these two games. They must think they are invincible. Even I think they are invincible. They are gonna win this World Series! I guess I'm being a little over optmistic, but I guess being a pessimist is showing no faith for your team even if they are on a losing streak, which they're not. This is all hypo thetically. They are now and throughout this World Series remain on a winning streak, hopefully. Only time will tell.

Game 3 of the World Series:Texas Rangers beat the Giants by only 2 lousy points! (Final score was 4-2 in favor of the Rangers.) Dumb luck! How could've the Giants have lost so royally? Maybe it was the atmosphere? Someone said if the Giants are as good they say they are, then they could win anywhere. Doesn't matter where. Maybe they didn't have the support of their local fans? The hissing and booing of the Texas Rangers' fans didn't helped much.
Oh well, I guess you win some, you lose some, huh?

As for the stats: Right now, the Giants are 2-1. If the Giants override the Rangers in two more games, then they'll have the Rangers beat. We'll win the World Series in the first time since forever.

Game 4 of the World Series: Giants won 4-0. They're one game away from being the World Series champs. As of now, they're 3-1. Giants are the champs! Giants are the champs! It's a cause for celebration(mixed w/ Halloween, it would add to the mayhem!) Go Giants!

Game 5 of the World Series: Giants won 3-1. That means a 4-1 victory for Giants. They're the 2010 World Series Champions, as long as I've been alive. This is the first time since the Giants moved to SF that the won in the World Series! Kudos for the Giants! Victory for the SF Giants! Yay! A celebration is in order! Already fireworks is going off in my 'hood. I'll bet all the people in all the bars in the City are partying. It's Party Time!

GIANTS are the WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

There will be a parade to honor the SF Giants on being the World Seriges Champs (as if I didn't know that already!) at 11am on Wednesday. It's gonna go up Montgomery & Washington streets and go southbound on Montgomery to Market Street before continuing west on Market Street to Civic Center
Plaza. If you're a fan, you would go.

The Victory Parade-Ah the Victory Parade for our hometown heroes!-About time, huh? Well, lemme tell ya one thing. I'm not a very patient person by nature and this craziness, which I never seen before, sure there had victory parades for 49ers, but I've never been anywhere near downtown when they had them. Waiting for a bus for what seems like an eternity-really 15 minutes, but still...
Wish I could've been there, but me and crowd don't mixed well, so I'll have to contend w/ getting the highlights either online or on TV. But even if I went, I could only have seen crowds and crowds of people, not the main attraction, which was the SF Giants and of course our beloved mayor.
I'll bet my bottom dollar that the people are still out on the street celebrating. God, life is good! Definitely! Now, if only the 49ers win!

Giants are #1!
and
Go Niners!
Score One for the Team!!

Until next year, huh? As for now we can enjoy and let it all sink in (that we finally AT LAST) won the world series!!

We're the at the top of our game-
We're the
     2010 World Champs!!!                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment