Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Countdown

10 more days till the inevitable!
Oh  yeah baby
As of now, the Christmas countdown has started! Can't hardly wait! I'm counting down days till Christmas! As I count down the days, I also count down the hours, minutes, seconds and so on and so forth.
I love Christmas! Even if it doesn't snow here in NorCal (though I wish it did!), it rains (I love the rain dontcha? It's the next best thing to snow. I love the refreshingness of it all The wet, cold weather may me feel frigid, but I love it. (I'm sounding like dog w/ a wet cold nose and that's what I sometimes have when I'm cold, besides a sore throat, but nuff about me) Guess what? Rain tastes like ice from the sky. That's ice for thought. LOL!
As I learned from my years in Catholic school and church, the true meaning of Christmas isn't the presents or Santa Claus (as if there ever was one!-it's a child's myth, is all), it is Jesus' birth.. Jesus is the son of God and the virgin mother Mary, her husband was Joseph who was Jesus' adoptive father.

Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward All Men

1 comment: