Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Quotes & More

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.


H. Jackson Brown
 
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.


Source Unknown
 
I am nothing special of this I am sure. I am just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough.


Nicholas Sparks
 
I love these love quotes. But here's one of my own:
 
Love in past, present & future
Love always & forever & ever
All is fair in love & war
To thus, love shall conquer all 
And everything shall perish
                                            without love
we shall fight to the end 
In the end
               Love shall superseded all
It will be the end all-be all
Love is boundless
             everlasting
                               eternity
Reach for the love energy
                                        that radiates off of you

No comments:

Post a Comment