Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Latest Newest Coolest Cars of 2011

The latest newest coolest cars of 2011 are coming!
They are mostly supercars-racecars for drag racing- sports cars like Mustang, Ferrari.
Most of 'em are convertibles. They're like, totally awesome, dude! (Sorry for the surfer dude-speak, but whatever...) Wish I can drive, but even if I can drive I can't afford 'em. They would set me back like up to $3000. I guess a really hot top of the line convertible costs a lot of dough. Not like a say a Dodge. Now that kind of car would set me back like $200 cuz Dodge aren't very nice cars.
Man the Ferrari looks stellar! It was so sweet! Couldn't afford it though! Got everything. Also in the list for top car is a Ford, a BMW(duh), Buick, VW, Chevy, Mercedes Benz (of course) McLaren.
I love sports cars, and I want one of these days (if I ever get a license).
On yourmark
                     get set
                               go!

No comments:

Post a Comment