Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shameful love

Love me
hello lovebirds everywhere!
whisper sweet nothings in me ear
kiss me
saturate me with love till morning's dawn
love Godforsaken me
love me tender always
                                   n
                         forever
                                   n
                         forevermore
Be optimistic cos love will surely prevail
It will triumph over all things-
Yep, ALL that is holy

Hate me
hello haters!
life is built on lies,
                       deceit,
                       anguish
don't tempt fate;
let fate tempt you
be the sexy
          saucy
          evil
                dominatrix
                seductress
                temptress
To every optimist, there's a pessimist
Life-it's filled with so many temptations
BUT if you're human, you'll succumb to all temptations to satisfy your lust (of life, sex,, food cravings, etc)  Just the other day, I was able to resist the temptation of buying McDonald's although I love walking by and enjoy the aromas. Does that make me less than human? I went, Holy Junk Food Addict! but I didn't buy anything cos knowing me I'm a diet. I would eat and eat for days and days and then go on a diet. Life sucks, but we all have to suck it up sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment