Thursday, October 14, 2010

Far East Movement (FM)

Love ya guys!
Finally, at long last, an Asian hip-hop/pop boy band! (All music nowadays, I think, now has a tinged of hip-hop in it even though its mainstay is pop. An example is Enrique Iglesias' I Like It.) They make good house/club (dance) music. You know that song Like A G6, that's theirs. They're da bomb! Lovin' 'em more n' more as I learn more n' more about 'em. I'm not gonna give a whole complete bio of FM, but one thing I'll tell ya is they're from L.A. Probably being from L.A. give 'em the push they needed to get started in the music biz.
What's more, they're HOT! They're musically talented and also easy on the eyes.
Also, the guys are coming to SF on Oct 30 (yes, day b4 Halloween-I hope nothing bad befalls 'em!) for a concert at the Regency Ctr. Too bad it's sold out :( ! Oh, well. At least it's not too late to get their CD. It has just been released.

Later,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment