Monday, October 4, 2010

SF Giants-NL West Champs!

It's been a long time coming since 2004 but they made it this far. They're so in the playoffs now! First the playoffs, then the championships, then who knows? Maybe the World Series!
But I have my doubts... Are they on some kind of steroids or something? Maybe they've became champs thru enduring hardwork, thru guts, blood and sweat. They won't be scandalized again like Barry Bonds was. They could become champs thru hardwork-enduring drive, perspiration is the key to success. Is it hard to believe that they became champs thru hardwork and not by using drugs. They came a  long way, baby!
On Thursday, they take on the Oakland As. If I was a betting kind of gal, which I'm not, I would place my bets on the Giants. It's the battle of the bay. May the best team (Giants) win! I think they will win 'cause they're gonna play at AT&T, their home turf.
Go Giants! Bring it home, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment