Sunday, October 31, 2010

Miss World 2010

Can't you believe it?
Miss USA (from Kentucky) won over 114 possible hopefuls. I mean, I'm glad that USA won and all, but couldn't they have chosen someone that wasn't so oh I don't know so American. I mean, Alexandria Mills, 18, is blond and maybe possibly have blue eyes. How cliche. So much for boardening our horizons. I think the beauty pageant was fixed! The injustice of it all! Her main career goal in life is to be are you ready for this? is to be a teacher. How boring and typical of her. What a way to break out of her shell! Not! She doesn't have a job or a career yet since she just graduated from college, but I guess the judges chose her b/c she won't make waves (won't cause a controversy).
Beauty pageants are lame anyways. In beauty pageants, looks do matter. Brains-intellect, knowledge, know-how-doesn't matter. (If brains do matter, then China would've won. I'm just sayin.') Not in the slightest. That's why the ladies can get away with acting dumb during the Q&A. Lame. Really lame. Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment